In accordance with Mineworkers Provident Fund (MWPF) procurement policy, the following information must be noted by all supplies and service providers registered on the MWPF Supply Chain Portal, hereafter “Procurement Portal”:
2. For tenders:
3. Any discounts granted to MWPF must be indicated.
4. Any contract awarded on account of false information furnished by the supplier will be cancelled at the sole discretion of MWPF, without prejudice to any other remedies the MWPF may have.
5. Suppliers must execute all contracts strictly within the delivery period as specified.
6. Goods and materials supplied must be equivalent in all respects to the samples supplied, or as stipulated in the specifications.
7. MWPF retains the right to cancel the contract summarily should the supplier in any way fail to comply with their commitments.
8. MWPF reserves the right to decline supplier registrations.
9. Suppliyers will be required to confirm supplier information and provide supporting documentation on the Procurement Portal on an annual basis to ensure they are still compliant with MWPF’s policies.