MWPF SUPPLY CHAIN (PROCUREMENT) PORTAL
In accordance with Mineworkers Provident Fund (MWPF) procurement policy, the following information must be noted by all supplies and service providers registered on the MWPF Supply Chain Portal, hereafter “Procurement Portal”:
2. For tenders:
3. Any discounts granted to MWPF must be indicated.
4. Any contract awarded on account of false information furnished by the supplier will be cancelled at the sole discretion of MWPF, without prejudice to any other remedies the MWPF may have.
5. Suppliers must execute all contracts strictly within the delivery period as specified.
6. Goods and materials supplied must be equivalent in all respects to the samples supplied, or as stipulated in the specifications.
7. MWPF retains the right to cancel the contract summarily should the supplier in any way fail to comply with their commitments.
8. MWPF reserves the right to decline supplier registrations.
9. Suppliers will be required to confirm supplier information and provide supporting documentation on the Procurement Portal on an annual basis to ensure they are still compliant with MWPF’s policies.
MWPF’s policy is to pay suppliers thirty (30) days from the date of a valid tax invoice. No prepayments are made by the MWPF for goods or services procured.
All procurement transactions and interactions with MWPF’s suppliers are subject to the provisions outlined in MWPF’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
From time to time we may change these terms without prior notice to you. The current terms can always be found at https://supplychain.mwpf.co.za . By using this Procurement Portal after we have posted any revisions to these terms, you accept the terms as revised.
All suppliers are required to declare their financial interests or business interests (e.g. in partnership, business, directorships, shares) with a current or previous employee of MWPF under the declaration tab declaration. Interests identified will not automatically lead to disqualification. Failure to declare could result in MWPF rescinding the contract with the supplier.